What We Do
1 in 5 children worldwide are not in school.
At CIPaD we are looking forward to a world with education for all
With access to quality education, both children and adults become lifelong learners, transform their communities and experience life in all its fullness. We work with communities and local governments to address the barriers to a quality education for all. Empowering parents and teacher with the tools and training they need to give children the opportunity to shine. All children have the right to a safe, inclusive and quality education. We want all children to be educated for life, in a safe and nurturing environment, in order to lead productive and fulfilling lives.
Education for all can help safeguard against violence, abuse, and exploitation, and even reduce vulnerability to natural disasters. Child or adult, a person with an education has an opportunity to a future that would not be possible without an education. A woman with an education has higher earning potential and healthier children, and the more education that a person gains, the more opportunities become available.
We work with children, families and communities so that:
• Children read, write and use numeracy skills
• Children make good judgements, can protect themselves, manage their emotions and communicate ideas.
• Adolescents are ready for economic opportunity
• Children can access and complete education.
DID YOU KNOW?
Life-changing education happens in and out of the classroom!
Here are some of the ways you’re helping remove the obstacles to learning:
• Helping young people access primary, secondary, and tertiary education
• Providing school supplies, uniforms, and other necessary resources
• Teaching literacy and numeracy to adults
• Providing technical and vocational education